A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored into your web browser so that they are recognized by the website in your next visit. Cookies (and similar technical tools) are used for different purpose: authentication of the user, monitoring of the session, storing of settings of the configuration of the users accessing the server, etc.
This policy refers exclusively to the cookies sent to your computer during the visit of the website www.urbangang.com. This policy does not refer to the cookies sent by other websites you may visit through links available in our web pages (for example when you select LIKE or SHARE on a specific item you are redirected to Facebook, same as when you select specific functional buttons and you are linked to other websites); to know more about their cookies we invite you to read the respective privacy and cookies policy.
Please remember that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain features of our website.
Find more about cookies here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.urbangang.com (our “Site”). This may include any information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services or information;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- Information that you upload to, or choose to share through, our site by using our services including profile information, your interests, likes and dislikes or any other personal information in data that you upload.
- Information that you provide us by completing surveys on our site or as carried out by our approved third parties.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
[The data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in the EEA which are operated by us. Some data processing in relation to web and email services is carried out on our behalf by a third party.]
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to carry out transactions with third party websites; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers or users will be one of the transferred assets;
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.